0800 699 0079
Freephone Number!

0333 577 0320
Free With Inclusive Minutes!

    Hospital Acquired Infection Compensation Claim Information

    Hospitals are places where you can receive treatment for any kind of illness or injury. We expect to be admitted and then discharged once the illness has been treated. However, there is the risk that your condition will be made much more serious due to a hospital acquired infection. These infections can be extremely dangerous.

    How do Hospital Acquired Infection claims happen?

    A hospital acquired infection is simply that; an infection or illness which you have acquired in hospital. HAIs are becoming increasingly common, particularly in NHS hospitals. These medical facilities are overcrowded and underfunded, which can all too often lead to simply mistakes in hygiene and cleanliness taking place.

    The longer you stay in hospital, the greater the risk of an infection. This is particularly true if you are placed on a large treatment ward with patients, visitors, doctors and nurses coming and going at all hours of the day and night.

    Can I make a hospital acquired infection claim?

    If you’ve sustained any kind of hospital acquired infection after a stay in an NHS or private healthcare facility, you could be eligible for compensation. Here at Tylers Solicitors, our experienced team of no-win, no-fee personal injury and medical negligence lawyers are here to help. We will work with you to understand if you have a viable claim against the hospital you were treated in. If you are eligible for compensation, we will fight on your behalf to get you the compensation you need to move on with your life.

    How do I make a hospital acquired infection compensation claim?

    If you’ve suffered from a hospital acquired infection, you may be able to make a claim for compensation. Whatever kind of compensation claims you’re looking to make, we are here to help. You can reach our experienced team directly by calling us on 0800 699 0079. You can also use our simple online contact form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

    What Kinds of Hospital Acquired Infections Can I Claim Compensation For?

    If you have, or a loved one has, suffered from any kind of hospital acquired infection, then you will be able to claim for compensation. Here at Tylers, our no-win, no-fee personal injury lawyers are specialists when it comes to medical negligence. You can claim for all kinds of healthcare-associated illnesses, including:

  • MRSA and Staph Infections.
  • VRE and GRE.
  • E Coli and Bacterial Infections.
  • C Difficile.
  • Sepsis.
  • Pseudomonas Aeruginosa.
  • Candida Albicans.
  • Stenotrophomonas Maltophilia.
  • Hospital Acquired Infection Compensation Amounts

    If you have had suffered from an infection which was acquired while you where hospitalised and want to know the average amount of compensation you can claim, use our quick compensation calculator below to calculate the average compensation you will receive.

    Minor Injuries or Risk Resulting from HAI
    If you have suffered from an Illnesses which are is not life-threatening and is resolved in a few days. Then you should be able to make a claim.
    £525 to £1,250
    Long-Term Recovery from Minor Illnesses
    If you are unfortunate enough to suffer from minor illnesses that cause long term recovery, you will be able to claim compensation.
    £1,250 to £1,860
    Spleen or Kidney Infections
    If you are unfortunate enough to suffer from spleen or kidney infections that include short and long term symptoms, you will be able to claim compensation.
    £15,800 to £48,650
    Long-term, life-altering resulting from Healthcare-associated illnesses.
    If you are unfortunate enough to suffer severe from long term or life altering medical illnesses, you will be able to claim compensation.
    £29,200 to £39,900

    Frequently Asked Questions

    How Many Hospital Acquired Infections Happen Every Year?

    It is estimated that 300,000 NHS patients acquire a healthcare-associated infection every single year. This can be as high as 6.4% of all patients who are treated on public wards. HAIs are a serious problem which can cause long-term damage and disabilities.

    No win, no fee Hospital Acquired Infection claims solicitors.

    Tylers Solicitors are no win, no fee Hospital Acquired Infection claims solicitors, which means if you lose your case, you do not pay us a fee.

    Why choose Tylers Solicitors to start your compensation claim?

    Tylers Solicitors will always strive to get you the maximum compensation amount possible for the infections you have suffered after your admission to hospital, along with any loss of earnings and medical costs incurred.

    We also value the solicitor/client relationship very highly throughout the claims process and believe that communication is the key to a successful compensation claim.

    Why are Hospital Acquired Infections Resistant to Drugs?

    Healthcare-associated illnesses have evolved to become resistant to all kinds of drugs, including antibiotics. Drugs have been used to treat them in the past, so these bacteria have developed a resistance. This can make them difficult to eliminate in a NHS hospital.

    Need more information? Don’t worry, Lee Kirton or one of our other professional claims solicitors will advise you along the way

    Call today on 0800 699 0079 to start your compensation claim!

    Let’s Make Things Better

    Start your claim today!

      hospital infection claims
      hospital compensation claim
      hospital negligence compensation claim
      Compensation From Hospital Acquired Infections
      Hospital Acquired Infections Claims

      We accept Nationwide Hospital Acquired Infections compensation claims

      No matter where you were injured in the UK, Tylers Solicitors are just a telephone call away from giving you expert advice about your Hospital Acquired Infection. If you would like to contact us about claiming compensation then telephone 0800 699 0079 today for a no obligation chat or use our simple online contact form.